Mortgage Assistance | Relief Resources for Homeowners

We are committed to providing you with guidance on payment relief. If you are experiencing a hardship due to: loss of employment, income reduction, illness or other related impacts, help may be available.

Homeowner Assistance Options

Whether you are facing financial difficulties making your contractual mortgage payment and need help getting current or if you’re behind and looking to sell, we are here to help. We can offer a variety of options that best fit your situation. Please complete a mortgage assistance application so that we may best determine how we can assist you.

To get started, login to your Loan Portal; for instructions to get started, please review the Loan Solution Center Access Guide.

If you need help completing an application, please reference our Loss Mitigation Application FAQs here.

Other documents that you may easily download for your convenience can be found here:
Form 4506-C | Form 710 | Non-Borrower Credit Authorization | Third Party Authorization

Help for Homeowners

If you are experiencing difficulties making your mortgage payment, there may be programs to help you resolve your delinquency and keep your home. You can learn about options and review information regarding a wide range of financial situations by going to the CFPB’s housing portal.

Homeownership Counseling Information

The Federal government provides contact information for housing counselors, which you can access via the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau or Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) or by calling (800) 569–4287.

Counseling is also available at no charge from HUD-approved counselors through the HOPE Hotline: (888) 995-HOPE or go to This housing counseling on-demand service is available 24-hours a day/7-days a week in Spanish and English (other languages available on request).

Help for Servicemembers and their Dependents

If you are a servicemember or veteran and are struggling to pay your mortgage, the information and links to additional resources below may help. If you or any occupant of your home are or recently were on active military duty or related active service, you may be eligible for benefits and protections under the federal Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA), or state law. This may include protection from foreclosure or eviction.

You may also find assistance by speaking with someone at your local legal assistance office. Click here to find your location's information.

Impacted by COVID-19?

If you have a hardship related to COVID-19, we recognize that this may be a stressful time for you and your family, and we may have options available to assist you in your time of need. Please contact us to discuss your situation.

For more information, visit the CFPB's mortgage and housing assistance portal.

Homeowner Assistance Fund (HAF)

The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 established the Homeowner Assistance Fund (HAF) in the U.S. Department of the Treasury to provide financial assistance to eligible homeowners who have suffered financial hardships during the COVID-19 National Emergency. Qualified expenses may include mortgage payment assistance, mortgage reinstatement, utilities, insurance, and other housing-related costs. If you are experiencing financial distress, these additional resources may be available through your state. More information on HAF is available at U.S. Department of the Treasury and National Council of State Housing Agencies.

Impacted by a Natural Disaster?

If you are facing financial difficulty and have trouble paying your mortgage following a disaster, please contact us so we can help you find the right options for your circumstances.

There are also additional resources that may also be of assistance following a natural disaster in your community. You can contact FEMA to see what government assistance may be available by calling FEMA at (800) 621-3362 or visiting the FEMA website.

Further information regarding individual assistance can be found here.

You may also find assistance by contacting the following private agencies for additional assistance in recovery from the disaster. Contact the American Red Cross or the Salvation Army.